Wednesday, May 26, 2010

hadiah????

i bought a present to a special friend of me or to my ayah...it's just a cake.
i gave it to him..then,i asked him..do you eat the cake????
he then replied,i gave it to a friend....
i was like...shock...
IT'S NOT REALLY A BIG DEAL ACTUALLY..IT'S JUST A CAKE...
but when he said that he gave the cake to a friend of him..i was quite dissapointed...
later,he said...he was joking around..he still has the cake...i don't now what is wrong with him....
well..when you want to give a present altough it is a small,cheap stuff..but when you're sincere and trully want to give it to a person..you'll do so....
same as me...it's not like a computer or anything expensive..it's just a very small cake..very small...
i want to give him that cake as to thank him...he's such a great friend and ayah to me...
about he was joking around,i don't know,maybe he just wanna to make some jokes...
it's up to him...i'm not sure what's he doing...
i know..he's a sweet n sour person..just like the cake lapis i gave to him...kek lapis masam manis...
but i don't really like that kind of jokes...
i was not like cried because of it..just dissapointed...

then...
i told my friend bout this..
she was good...
try to persuade me...
I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!!!!
i want her to hug me......
and protect me!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was like shock when she still remember a present that i gave to her...
it was just a pizza...
that i made myself....
i was so touched..
i started to cry..
but i hold it,
i don't want my other friends see it...
how much i miss her....
i love her..
she's my BFF..


i say it out loud


IN MY REAL LIFE AND DEEP DOWN OF MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment